So these are images that I captured with my cell phone during Monty's first two months of life. Not everything has a caption, but it tells the story of what he has been up to recently (which is mainly eating, sleeping, and being held)
I tried to organize them by age and make columns but blogger was being difficult. I think with this much data in the page my computer is finding it difficult to keep up! So they got a little out of order, but I will try to do better next time!
Enjoy weeks 1-5. Now I need to catch up on the last two (almost three!) weeks!!
I tried to organize them by age and make columns but blogger was being difficult. I think with this much data in the page my computer is finding it difficult to keep up! So they got a little out of order, but I will try to do better next time!
Enjoy weeks 1-5. Now I need to catch up on the last two (almost three!) weeks!!
| 1st day-Skin to Skin Bonding |
| Mini Mullet |
| Milk Coma at Home |
| loving his swaddle! |
| sleeping on the couch with mom |
| playing with dad |
| alert after eating |
| Good Morning! |
| Swaddle Me Tight!! |
| I FOUND MY THUMB! 1ST TIME! |
| YUMMY!! |
| daddy love |
| swaddle free nap in the living room |
| napping in the carseat |
| napping in the bassinet |
| napping on mom and dad's bed |
| our first family date night to see UGA v GT Hockey! |
| napping in mommy's arms |
| milk coma |
| sitting in my bouncing seat |
| checking out the living room |
| first smile caught on tape |
| "firing" someone on daddy's phone |
| GQ in his bouncy seat |
| overalls are so cute! |
| back rubs from dad |
| postcard from my God Father!! first mail!! |
| play date with Charlotte! the "Twin Cities" |
| hospital pic |
| hospital pic |
| hospital pic |
| hospital pic |
| hospital pic |
| hospital pic |
| hospital pic |
No comments:
Post a Comment